Preparing Today's Students for Tomorrow's Opportunities A participatory approach to learning.
To provide hands-on experience to our students and faculty, and to help them learn the art of product development from scratch, BIT will invest in a 5-Acre attached to the Campus.
This park will house independent, professionally run business units and will provide great â€˜real worldâ€™ exposure to our students and enable us to right here in our campus.
Through the use of various initiatives on a regular basis, like involving students in 100 of experiments, participation in various forums and competitions and planned social drives, our engineers will be ready to serve the world as he will possess.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a System, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.